Shepherdstown Public Library
100 East German Street / P.O. Box 278 / Shepherdstown, WV 25443
Phone: (304) 876-2783 / Fax: (304) 876-6213
10 AM - 5 PM
10 AM - 4 PM
Every Gift Matters.
Support the Library
and Our Community.
September is Library Card Sign-up Month! If you don't already
have one, drop by the library, and we'll sign you up!
Click here to:
* Request a 2020 general election absentee ballot;
* Register to vote;
* Update your registration
* Find your polling place;
* Get more voter information and election dates!
It's Not Too Late to Complete the 2020 Census!
There are three ways to participate:
1. Complete the questionnaire online by clicking here;
2. By phone at:
(844) 330-2020 (English for 50 states and Washington, DC)
(844) 468-2020 (Spanish for 50 states and Washington, DC)
3. Complete the form and return to:
U.S. Census Bureau
The West Virginia Alliance for Sustainable Families has created a survey to measure the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on West Virginians.
Please complete the survey (should only take about five minutes), and then share the survey link with your clients, staff, and any other individuals or organizations that serve our community.
Learn 80 Languages !!